Most analysts will agree that CFD is often regarded as an art because of its highly complex and non-linear nature. We’ve all gone through the growing pains of trying to get a new class of simulation to converge, or even past the first iteration. Reasons for this are numerous; sometimes it’s due to the underlying physics, sometimes solver design and limitations get in the way. In the ANSYS 15 release, rather than introducing a sheer number of big flashy new features, ANSYS had put forth a massive effort in significantly increasing speed, usability and robustness for their fluids simulation offerings: Fluent and CFX. At the end of the day, analysts can get their job done more efficiently and reliably.
- First of all download all Parts…
- Make a New folder in any directory.. rename it as “ANSYS PRODUCTS V15.0.7 x64”.
- Extract each downloaded part in one folder that you have created earlier (ANSYS PRODUCTS V15.0.7 x64)
- When ask.. Everytime Click on replace the files in the Destination… or Yes all to replace files..
- Done all the steps carefully.. if even one file is missed during cut or paste. the software will not RUN!!
- After Doing this..Watch Video Tutorial for installation and License Manager ..
tutorial is in MAGNITUDE folder…